My Favorite Technique for Entrepreneurial Overwhelm
I’m sure you are familiar with the overwhelm entrepreneurs often feel. I finally found a technique that works really well for me in addition to some of the traditional ones out there such as decluttering, getting enough sleep, delegating, etc. and I want to share it with you now.
Every night, I take a look at my task list and pick “the one thing”. It isn’t actually one thing but that’s the common thread that runs throughout. It looks like this:
- What is the one thing that I am really excited to do?
- What is the one thing I feel bad isn’t complete yet?
- What is the one thing that is really pressing?
- What is the one thing I can delegate and get off my plate?
- What is the one thing I can do that may generate some revenue?
I take this list and these are the things I work on first the following day. I always start with the delegation piece so that can be in progress while I’m tackling the other things. This makes it so much easier to feel like I’m making progress in all areas of my business. I can clear my head of clutter, do something I’m really excited about and maybe even make some money. 🤑
Want more tips? Check out our 8 tips post here.