Hack Hack Cough Cough
Just like a real cold, problems with your website can really slow you down and it’s the last thing you need to be dealing with on your quest for happiness and joy in this world.
I like to touch on this topic every so often because it’s so important and should not be taken lightly. It’s serious business when you have a conflict with plugins or themes or worse, your site ends up hacked, and you have to deal with costly repairs.
So what can you do to ensure you don’t have these issues?
- Make sure WordPress is up to date.
- Make sure all your plugins and themes are up to date.
- Not using a plugin or theme? Remove them.
- Make sure you don’t have any users named “admin” on your site.
- Run a scan regularly on your site. A couple resources you can use (neither of which will catch everything but are still good to use) include:
What will you do today to protect your site from “getting a cold?”
Looking for more content like this?