Getting great website support can be a challenge, even for those of us who work with it every day. I came across this article and thought it made some really great points about what you can do when you need support to help the process move along. Here are the points I felt were most valuable:
- Have the subject line reflect the issue.
- Include screenshots whenever possible.
- Include a link to the issue.
- Include what you were doing when the issue happened.
- Include whether it is visible in all browsers and all devices you have access to.
- Include any other information you think may be helpful.
When you’re site is down or not functioning well, it can be really stressful. Starting the process on the right foot will save everyone time and energy.
Looking for more content like this?