SEO Best Practices eBook
This course will teach you the ins and out of SEO, the easy way. 60+ pages including a comprehensive dictionary of terms and easy-to-implement action steps.
This ebook will teach you the ins and out of SEO, the easy way. The focus is on having a basic understanding of how SEO works, how to build a solid foundation, and to do it all in a way that works for you in your life and business. 60+ pages including a comprehensive dictionary of terms and easy-to-implement action steps.
Basically, optimizing your website for search engines is a collection of techniques that simplifies a search engine’s task of searching, including, classifying and determining the position of the information posted on your website. – Lee Odden
You’ve got a website but no one’s finding it. You’ve tried a few things to increase your search engine ranking to no avail. Search engine optimization is so overwhelming and you’re not sure what to do with it all.
Look no further!
I am so excited to share with you SEO Best Practices, an ebook with simplicity in mind. SEO…
- Is not a game to be manipulated.
- There’s a lot to it so let’s focus on the basics.
- Helps the search engines know what you have on your site so they can bring up your site in the search engines.
- Doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
- Can be done without taking up all your time and energy once you get the hang of it.
- and more!
This ebook explores:
- What search engine optimization truly is and what it isn’t.
- What it means to focus on organic + natural growth for your site.
- How you can easily implement SEO into your site on a regular basis.
- Other tools to see how you are doing and what will make the biggest impact for your site.
- How to maneuver through all the hype out there about doing this and/or that to your site.
- Tools to simplify the process.
This is perfect for you if are looking for ways to:
- Increase traffic to your site.
- Don’t want to spend a lot of time on SEO once the foundation is built but see the value.
- Don’t understand how to do SEO but want to learn.
- Have a WordPress website (although much of the content will work with any platform).