Keep your website SEO-friendly and up-to-date
with fresh content added regularly!
Suffer No More - WP Care Plus Membership
is exactly what you've been waiting for!
Get it all done for you at an affordable cost!
I want you to have a website you love
that works for you
I've been creating, developing, and caring for websites for over 12 years now full-time. I'm passionate about creating a space doing what I love so you can focus on what you love.
Over the years, I've noticed many clients talk about those smaller tasks that just never get done. Sometimes it's a time issue...they really feel like they should be able to just take care of it themselves. Sometimes it's a budget issue...paying a developer can get quite costly and doesn't always seem like the best option for those simple edits.
Here's the thing...getting a website is just the beginning. All websites need to be cared for and updated. It's a reflection of you. Your visitors need to know you are staying current in your field, your content is well-organized and current, and you care about the image you present.
That's why we developed the WP Care Plus plan as the perfect add-on.
Joining the WP Care Plus Membership
How Does It Work?
This Sounds Amazing But I Have a Few Questions...
Once you pick the perfect plan for your needs and pay, you'll be able to begin submitting tickets at a private members-only link.
This depends on your plan. We understand work sometimes ebbs and flows and your needs will likely do the same. We request no more than 2 tickets are submitted a day so we can manage work flow but you are free to submit within your plan without issue.
If you signed up for the weekly plan, for example, that allows 5 tickets per month and you can submit them as you see fit during that month.
BONUS - if you purchase through the one-time payment plan, all tickets for the year will be added to your account so you can use them as you see fit throughout your membership.
Simple edits can take up to 30 minutes to complete, can be done directly from the admin dashboard of your website and include things* like:
- Adding a blog post
- Updating hours or location, for example
- Removing, adding or changing an image on a single existing page or post
- Removing, adding or changing text on a single existing page or post
- Install a plugin (no set up included)
- Minor CSS style changes
- Fixing a broken link
- Adding a new product to your ecommerce solution
- Clean up spam comments
- Check page size and load time
- Compress image file size
- Set up a redirect
- Install a Search Engine Optimization plugin (no set up)
- Add meta information for SEO to a single page, post or product
It does not include:
- Any programming (above minor CSS style adjustments)
- Creation of a new page
- Addition of a feature
- Graphic design or image modification
- Taking care of settings for an SEO plugin, ecommerce platform or elearning platform
*Each edit must be submitted on a separate ticket but any changes to a single page/post/product can be included as one as long as it will take less than 30 minutes to complete.
One simple content edit (up to 30 minutes and meeting our criteria of types of edits) can be included per ticket. Here are some examples:
- Adding a product or blog post is considered one edit. This includes content and images provided by you.
- Completing the SEO based on what you provide for the plugin fields is considered one edit on a single page, post or product.
- Adding content to single existing page layout is one edit (even if it involves multiple images or text additions as long as it can be done in under 30 minutes).
- Changing out images on a single page is considered one edit.
- Adding a listing to a directory or an event to a calendar.
1-3 days is our normal turnaround.
You are committing to an annual plan but can pay monthly or annually.
If you select the monthly plan, your tickets each month can only be used during that month and do not carry over.
If you select the annual plan, all tickets for the year will be added to your account to use as you need. You plan will end when you no longer have tickets left or the year has ended. Tickets cannot be used outside of the 12-month period of your membership so be sure to use them all before the end of the year.
Membership plans are per website. If you have more than one website, you'll need to purchase more than one plan. Subdomains are considered their own website as they have their own set of tools installed.
Well, darn. We hope you'll find value in the service (being able to get ongoing support and a fraction of what you'd pay otherwise) but if that happens, we will be sorry to see you go but understand.
All membership packages are a year contract (although annual plans provide access to all tickets immediately and may be used prior to the end of a calendar year) and simply require a 30-day notice to cancel. Just be sure you send us a note at least 30 days prior to the end of your annual commitment and that you've received a confirmation back from us that it was received and you'll be good to go.
© 2019 Bergh Consulting. All Rights Reserved.