Best WordPress Support
JUST IMAGINE NEVER HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR SITE AGAIN.
PLANS AVAILABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS - FIND THE PERFECT FIT.
Our Essential WP Care plan is the perfect WordPress maintenance plan for someone who is just getting started or needs a fairly simple brochure-style website.
Our Premium WP Care plan is perfect for most website owners. It includes everything in the Essential WP Care plan as well as additional space (more than enough for most websites) and an additional email address. It also allows blogging and eccommerce.
Our Pro WP Care plan is perfect for the avid blogger or photographer as well as a resource or membership site that is page/post and/or image heavy. It includes everything in the Premium WP Care plan as well as the additional space and optimization often needed for these types of sites to run well.
- Backup restores are $30.
- Updates must be available through the dashboard of your site. If a site crashes during an update we do, we will fix it at no additional fee. Technology changes - the site must be using themes and plugins that are not considered abandoned by WP, regularly maintained (within the last 90 days), and not on our frequent problems list to be eligible for our "we break it we fix it" benefit. Critical updates are done within 24 hours.
- There is a one-time setup fee of $125 if you would like to use our tools and/or would like WordPress installed for you. This covers installation and licensing.
- Emails are used at your own risk. As email is a complex system with many variables and website server-based emails are not the best route to go, no troubleshooting is available for email. We recommend G Suite or Microsoft Exchange for all clients.
- Where specified, 24 blog posts is the total allowed on the blog, not an annual allowance.
- Time included in the plans above must be used within the hosting/maintenance year and does not carry over. The malware repair included in these plans is only available to those who are hosting with us.
- Domains must be purchased separately for parked domains.
- For the Premium and Pro plans, there is no page limit as long as it fits within the space allowed.
Free Hosting Details
We partner with Siteground, one the leading hosting companies available, to provide quality hosting for those who need it. Included in our WP Care Plan is their StartUp plan. This plan works for 99% of all the sites I manage and everything included can be viewed here.
THE FINE PRINT
As a part of your WP Care plan, we will contact the server on your behalf to resolve any issues that arise with one exception (see below).
While you are welcome to have email addresses on the server with your website, we highly recommend using G Suite or Microsoft Exchange for email services as a more professional alternative. Web servers are really geared to support websites and this also extends to us. We want to make sure your website runs really well. Our focus is on WordPress and providing a secure and stable environment for your site.
When it comes to email, email issues are very difficult to trace and it only gets harder, if you are using third-party email clients such as personal Gmail, Mac Mail, Outlook to name a few, along with your webmail. Therefore, if you choose webmail to set up your domain-based email addresses, this is done at your own risk. We are happy to set them up, reset passwords and/or delete as needed. We are unable to troubleshoot any email issues you are having.